Thursday, January 15, 2009

Through The Dog's Eyes


I was in some kind of dump site. All I could smell was death. Now I remember what happened. The fat man, who always smelled like fast food and sweat, put me in some kind of ring where I could smell the blood of other dogs. Dogs and humans. They let some kind of other dog out of the other side. That was when the yelling started, it startled the other dog. He lifted his head up. His first and last mistake. I remember tasting blood as my teeth sank into his throat. The fat man was smiling when he stepped into the ring with the muzzle. No. I was not going back to the cage. He knelt to put the muzzle on. I went for his throat.
They thought that I was dead, Lucky me. I didn't know where I was or where they were, Lucky them.

1 comment:

Amanda Kirkpatrick said...

wow!!! you are a talented (and twisted) writer!!! :)